(AllHipHop News) G.O.O.D music’s Big Sean has released a new mixtape – Detroit – that bears the name of his beloved hometown.
The MTV-proclaimed “8th hottest MC in the game” has tapped features from J. Cole, Chris Brown, French Montana, Juicy J, Kendrick Lamar, Tyga, and others for the free release.
Producers Lex Luger, Hit-Boy, and Don Cannon handle a few of the beats, while Young Chop and Key Wane handled the bulk of the production.
View the Tracklist for Detroit and the video for Big Sean’s “RWT” single below:
- 24 Karats of Gold ft. J. Cole
- Story by Common
- How It Feel
- Woke up ft. SayITAintTone, Early Mac, Mike Posner, & James Fauntleroy
- Experimental ft. Juicy J and King Chip
- Mula ft. French Montana
- Story by Young Jeezy
- 100 ft. Royce Da 5’9, Kendrick Lamar, and James Fauntleroy
- Sellin Dreams ft. Chris Brown
- I’m Gonna Be ft. Jhene Aiko
- Do What I Gotta Do ft Tyga
- Story by Snoop Dog
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy
- Life Should Go On ft. Wiz Khalifa
VIDEO: Big Sean’s “RWT”