(AllHipHopNews) The Core DJs partner again with MixShow Live, LLC to bring the popular music conference “MixShow Live 4″ back to Atlanta. The three-day music conference (Aug. 9-11) filled with artist showcases, listening suites, panels, and social events, hopes to continue its reputation as the ultimate networking experience for talent and emerging brands. For this fourth installment of the event, MixShow Live, LLC and The Core DJs will be joined by sponsor brands including SGInk, G-Unit Records, Interscope Records, T.I.G., Beartrap Ent, Coalition DJs, SMS Audio, and Red Line Entertainment.
MixShow Live Music Conference has branded itself as a must-attend event within the urban entertainment industry. This year’s MixShow Live will also include a charitable component with MixShow Live and The Core DJs will be collecting school supplies onsite to be donated to local Atlanta charities.
Highlights of this year’s event include:
– Radio Programmers Power Panel – panel manned by 10 of the country’s top and most influential radio PDs answering questions about how songs are selected for the radio, etc.
– Coast to Coast Soundstage that will feature celebrity judges Young Dro, Drumma Boy, Brian Michael Cox, Steve J, Benzino & Teddy Riley, as well as a performance by NORE.
– Interscope Listening Suite with School Boy Q & Doe B
– Coalition DJs Soundstage featuring Rich Homie Quan, Slice 9, Doe B, Verse Simmonds, and Ca$h Out
– G-Unit Records Listening Suite featuring Kid Kid hosted by 50 Cent and Tony Neal
-Core Model Annual Pool Party featuring Waka Flocka, Kevin Gates, Alley Boy & DJ Scream
– Queens of Hip Hop Legend’s Event featuring Roxanne Shante, MC Sha Rock, Monie Love, Yo Yo, Sweet Tee and Spinderella
– R&B Legends Concert hosted by Full Force featuring Tony Toni Tone, Cameo, Teddy Riley & Black Street and more. Music provided by
Mix Master Ice & DJ Scratch
MixShow Live will go down this weekend Aug. 9-11 in Atlanta at the W Midtown. More information is available at the website, mixshowlivellc.com