(AllHipHop News) Forbes is back with its annual Hip Hop top earners list. To no surprise the heads of Bad Boy and Roc Nation took the top two spots respectively. Diddy landed at #1 with $50 million earned between June of 2012 to June of 2013. After leading the way in the highest earning couple in entertainment list with his wife Beyoncé, Jay Z came in right behind Diddy on the Hip Hop Cash Kings tally with $43 million.
[ALSO READ: Jay Z & Beyoncé Named Top Earning Couple Again]
There was one “Cash Queen” that brought in a lot of dough over the last year. Nicki Minaj broke into to the top five with $29 million. She followed Dr. Dre at #3 with $40 million. Nicki’s Cash Money boss Bryan “Birdman” Williams raked in $21 million for the #5 spot.
Independent artists made a mark on the revenue side during those 12 months as well. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (#14) rode their two Billboard chart topping singles and platinum selling album The Heist to $9 million. Veteran emcee Tech N9ne (#18) totaled $7.5 million from his indie label Strange Music.
[ALSO READ: Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko, The Independent Kings]
Check out the rest of the Forbes Hip Hop Cash Kings list below.
1. Diddy ($50 million)
2. Jay Z ($43 million)
3. Dr. Dre ($40 million)
4. Nicki Minaj ($29 million)
5. Birdman ($21 million)
6. Kanye West ($20 million)
7. Lil Wayne ($16 million)
8. Wiz Khalifa ($14 million)
9. Ludacris ($12 million)
10. Pitbull ($11million)
11. Drake ($10.5 million)
12. Snoop Lion ($10 million, tie)
12. Eminem ($10 million, tie)
14. Kendrick Lamar ($9 million, tie)
14. Pharrell Williams ($9 million, tie)
14. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ($9 million, tie)
17. Swizz Beatz ($8.5 million)
18. Tech N9ne ($7.5 million)
19. 50 Cent ($7 million)
20. Lil Jon ($6 million, tie)
20. Rick Ross ($6 million, tie)
20. Mac Miller ($6 million, tie)
20. Young Jeezy ($6 million, tie)
20. Questlove ($6 million, tie)