To celebrate those who worked their way up from the streets to the stage, vitaminwater® and The FADER have partnered once again to present #uncapped, a series of concerts dedicated to supporting emerging musical talent and hydrating the hustle of today’s breakthrough artists.
This time around the vitaminwater & The FADER – Hydrate and Hustle #uncapped performance was with Jeremih, Run The Jewels (Killer Mike and El-P), Estelle and Fabolous.
The concert series kicked off last week in New York City with live performances by Jeremih and Run The Jewels. When the line of guests, wrapped around the block, entered the trendy loft venue (SIR Stage37), they began snapping photos for an interactive social media projection wall, screen-printing designed t-shirts and hydrating with an infinite supply of vitaminwater.
Opening the show, was Killer Mike and El-P – aka Run The Jewels, followed by a set by Power 105’s DJ Envy. Some highlights from the show include:
• Jeremih opening his set with a sexy rendition of “Bo Peep”
• Special guests made an appearance including Estelle, who joined Jeremih for their duet, “Be in Love,” before belting her classic hit “American Boy”
• Harlem’s Vado also made a surprise appearance and teamed up with Jeremih to sing their collaboration, “Bae”
• The last and biggest surprise of the night, was NYC hip-hop staple Fabolous, who collaborated with Jeremih on stage before singing a few of his own tracks
• Jeremih ended the show with two of his hits, “Birthday Sex” and recently released “Don’t Tell ‘Em.”
Peep the footage below and look for more content from vitaminwater & The Fader: