Young Dolph South Carolina Show Canceled After Alabama Concert Erupts In Violence

(AllHipHop News) A sold out Young Dolph concert in South Carolina has been canceled.

According to Fox News 6,  the concert which was scheduled at the Memmenger Auditorium in Charleston and was subsequently dumped by Spoleto Festival USA, Inc. due to safety concerns.

Organizers allege the Charleston Police refused to provide security, an accusation the Charleston police deny.

Despite the sold-out concert in South Carolina, Charleston Police are seeking to neutralize any violence reported at other Dolph shows.

Charleston Police spokesman Charles Francis said a police lieutenant in charge of event planning uncovered shootings at two separate Young Dolph concerts in Charlotte and in Dallas.

Just days earlier, a Young Dolph concert in Montgomery, Alabama broke out in violence and made headlines across the Internet.

While details are still sketchy, in the video that was uploaded to VladTV.com, it’s clear that people were being thrown over tables as concert goers scrambled for safety.

Rumors began to surface after the Alabama show that Young Dolph got his chain stolen by goons, but several recent Instagram posts say otherwise.

In an Instagram post Sunday night,  Young Dolph made no references to the incident or his cancelled show saying “i shut Montgomery down last night… Tonight we in Pittsburgh wit it 👑🐬 #PaperRouteEMPIRE”

It’s been a tumultuous few months for Young Dolph as his publicly known beef between Young Dolph and Yo Gotti reached a peak recently.

Some have speculated that the incidents in Alabama, Charlotte and Dallas are related to the battle for the “Crown of Memphis” with Yo Gotti.

Last month the beef picked up with Yo Gotti when Dolph said he was intimate with Yo Gotti’s baby mama on a song rapping,  “Any ngga that record when it’s time for gangsta sht. He the police …and I f*cked your boss man baby mama same hotel 4 weeks. Never send a little boy to take care of grown man business. If I was you I’d be mad at me too..so I ain’t tripping.”

 

Refunds are expected for the show and Young Dolph is not reported to have been involved in any of the shootings at the time of print.

i shut Montgomery down last night… Tonight we in Pittsburgh wit it 👑🐬 #PaperRouteEMPIRE

A photo posted by DOLPH GABANNA (@youngdolph) on

Related Stories