(AllHipHop News) It looks like rapper Lil Wayne could be heading for some more legal trouble, after he backed out of a high profile concert over the weekend in Cuaracao.
Lil Wayne is one of the headliners of the “SummerFallin Curacao,” which also featured performances by Meek Mill, Yo Gotti, French Montana, Rick Ross, Fat Joe and others.
Sources connected to Lil Wayne told TMZ.com that Wayne backed out of his performance, because of an alleged breach of contract.
However, representatives for SummerFallin Cuaracao claimed that Lil Wayne suffered another seizure in Miami on Friday (November 25).
“Contrary to recent reports, Color Events met all contractual obligations for Lil Wayne to perform at the SummerFall concert tonight,” a rep said in a statement. “We are still investigating the reason for the last-minute cancellation and have nothing further to comment on except that although we are disappointed Lil Wayne will not be performing, we excited about the lineup of artists who will be performing tonight.”
Reps for Lil Wayne have denied any suggestions that the cancellation was connected to any medical incidents.
In July, Lil Wayne was almost forced to postpone shows in Las Vegas, after he suffered seizures.
A month earlier in June, Lil Wayne was also forced to land his jet in Omaha, while he was enroute to a show in California after he blacked out.