We stole this right from the Ill Community, because it made us laugh out loud. There are a lot of songs that cross over into the never-ending annals of the mainstream. So, basically having a song that White people love can actually garner you a longer performance career than some that have crafted classic albums. Enough, pontificating! Thanks to Yung_Souf_Money for putting this list together and anybody reading can feel free to go to the epic thread titled "The Top 10 Rap Songs White People Love."
The Top 10 Rap Songs White People Love
1.Young MC "Bust A Move"
2. Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock "It Takes Two"
3. Tag Team "Whoomp (There It Is)"
4. 69 Boyz - "Tootsee Roll"
5. Vanilla Ice - " Ice Ice Baby"
6. House of Pain - "Jump Around"
7. Sir Mix-A-Lot - "Baby Got Back"
8. 2 Live - "Crew-Me So Horny"
9. Will Smith - "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It"
10. MC Hammer - "Can't Touch This"