Credible: 1. Capable of being believed; plausible. 2. Worthy of confidence; reliable.
Credibility: 1. The quality, capability, or power to elicit belief: 2. A capacity for belief. 3. The quality of being believable or trustworthy
1. When will the two words above have a legitimate place in Hip-Hop journalism nowadays?
2. When will the Hip-Hop audience have a chance to use those words when describing the words they read in a magazine,paper or website?
3. Has our disdain to distort the truth in what we report cloud our judgment in stating facts in this culture?
4. Have we become so cynical in our reporting that we are willing to jeopardize what it is we want the general public to believe?
5. Have we placed our personal beefs in the forefront instead of journalistic integrity?
6. Would this brand of journalism be allowed in the more popular genres of other music?
7. Are we willing to allow this type of reporting to overtake what is really destroying our community?
8. Will we ever take to task what we as a community should be tackling within ourselves?
9. When will we take responsibility for what we have created?
10. Why does it take someone outside our race degrading our women to take notice for something we are doing on a daily basis?
11. When will we teach and guide the younger generation towards the path to make this world an enjoyable place?
12. When will we realize what is entertainment and what is sheer stupidity?
13. How can we be taken seriously when we cant see the seriousness in what we put out for all to see?
14. When will we realize when we are being played?
15. Why is it that we have to have others save us from ourselves?
16. When are you gonna accept responsibility for your actions?
17. Does everything we place out there have to always look and sound so grim?
18. Cant we also show that we can also be productive and care for one another?
19. Are we gonna always believe everything that is said and written by people who want us to believe its that way because they say so?
20. What are you gonna do to help preserve what we created?
21. Cant we all just get along?