Arrest Warrant Issued For Man Accused Of Ordering Foxy Brown Attack

The drama surrounding Foxy Brown's assault continues, as police have intensified their search for the man accused of ordering several prostitutes to attack the rapper in the early morning hours on Saturday, June 23, in Brooklyn, New York.

Police are seeking to question Timothy Collier, 33, about his involvement in the assault, which took place in the Louis H. Pink Houses around 5:30 am.

According to The New York Daily News, the State Division of Parole issued an arrest warrant for Collier on June 6, claiming that he has missed two meetings with his parole officer since he was released from prison.

Collier, who spent three years in jail on a previous drug conviction, was released in March.

Foxy Brown, born Inga Marchand, was allegedly assaulted in the Louis H. Pink Houses, at the behest of Collier, after she attempted to break up with him, upon learning he was an alleged pimp with a criminal past.

Collier allegedly called three women to the scene, who attacked Foxy Brown.

During the fight, the women ripped out Brown's hair weave, stole her hearing aid and her Louis Vuitton purse, which contained $500 in cash.

Shortly after the incident, Brown allegedly identified one of the attackers out to police. Roshawn Anthony, 23, was arrested and charged with assault.

Anthony was held on Rikers Island in lieu of $50,000 bail, but was freed on Thursday (June 28), when Brown suddenly denied the altercation took place and refused to cooperate with a grand jury seeking an indictment against Anthony.

Brown is also on probation for an Aug. 2004 assault of two clerks in a Manhattan nail salon during a dispute over a $20 manicure.

She ran afoul of the State Division of Parole in February, when she traveled to Pembroke Pines, Florida without her probation officer's consent.

While in Florida, Brown became involved in an altercation with the owner of a local beauty supply store, who attempted to close the store while Brown shopped after hours.

Brown was arrested and charged with resisting an officer and simple battery, when she struggled with an officer who attempted to apprehend her during the dispute with the owner of the store.

She pleaded guilty to charges of violating her probation in March, avoiding a one-year prison term.

Brown, 27, will stand trial for the incident in Pembroke Pines on September 24.