(AllHipHop News) Some of the hottest acts in R&B/Hip Hop are coming together for one special project dropping this month. BET's Music Matters program teamed with Louder Than Life/Red Associated Labels for the forthcoming BET Presents Music Matters Vol. 1 compilation.
The 15-track album will include songs by Big Sean, Miguel, Mack Wilds, Elle Varner, Melanie Fiona, Marsha Ambrosius, and more. Pusha T and J. Cole make appearances as guests artists as well. Veteran producer Salaam Remi (Nas, Amy Winehouse) serves as the executive produce for the compilation series.
BET Presents Music Matters Vol. 1. is scheduled for release on June 23rd in preparation for the second annual BET Experience running from June 27-29. The festival ends with the 2014 BET Awards on June 29th. The project can be pre-ordered on Amazon.
Check out the tracklist BET Presents Music Matters Vol. 1. below.
1. Marsha Ambrosius "Music Matters Theme"
2. Miguel "Gravity"
3. Gabi Wilson "Prove"
4. Mack Wilds feat. Pusha T "My Crib" (Remix)
5. Adrian Marcel "It's a Man's World"
6. Bas feat. J. Cole and KQuick "Lit"
7. Big Sean "Memories"
8. The Internet "Dontcha"
9. Mali Music "Walking Shoes"
10. Chris Turner "Liquid Love"
11. Curtis Fields "Under the Covers"
12. Ashley Kimbrae "Touch"
13. Elle Varner "Cold Case"
14. Melanie Fiona "Where It Counts"
15. Marsha Ambrosius "Friends and Lovers"