Birdman Clarifies Lil Wayne's Health on HOT 97, Mack Maine Unsure Who Sent Lil Wayne's "I'm Good" Tweet

(AllHipHop News) After a weekend of speculations over the details of Lil Wayne's seizure scare, Cash Money Records CEO Birdman spoke with Angie Martinez on Hot 97 today (March 18) to clear the air.

[ALSO READ: Family of Emmett Till Sends Prayers to Lil Wayne]

In regards to TMZ's reports, Birdman categorically denied the claims the site made including Lil Wayne being read his last rites, being in ICU, having multiple seizures and on the brink of death.

One of the most shocking revelations from Birdman's interview with Angie Martinez was that neither himself nor the doctors believe that drugs were the cause of the seizure. "It had nothing to do with drugs," he remarked "Just how hard he works."

Birdman does admit that doctors have suggested Weezy F needs to "change what he's been doing" which could be in reference to Wayne's November 2012 interview with MTV where he stated he was not drinking the doctor-mandated daily amount of water following his first seizure in October. Some eerie news did creep through as the gravely-voiced Cash Money head honcho, whom refers to Wayne as his son, attests that the doctors have no clue what causes or prevents the seizures:

"It's nothing they can cure, it's out of our control. Something we have to live with and maintain. Nothing they can tell him but get rest and change what he been doing."

[ALSO READ: Lil Wayne Pictured With Son Prior To Seizure, Appears In New Music Video]

Additionally, Wayne is on medication according to Birdman and should be home within the next few days. TMZ reported earlier that Lil Wayne is out of the Intensive Care Unit and has been transported to a "regular room" and is in stable condition. He allegedly can walk around and eat on his own without round-the-clock supervision.

Birdman wasn't the only Cash Money member to speak on Wayne. In a recent interview with XXL, Mack Maine admits he was not with Wayne when he sent out the tweet confirming he was ok at 1:30 am EST on Saturday:

“That tweet [that he sent out on Friday] wasn’t sent out on that same phone line,” he revealed. “I’m not sure if he tweeted that or not. I wasn’t with him at the present moment. One of his fans could have tweeted that, I’m not really sure where that came from.”

[ALSO READ:What Lil Wayne and Malcolm Little Both Have in Common]

Check out the full interview below: