A pair of dates on Lil Waynes Americas Most Wanted Music Festival tour were canceled last night due to unknown reasons.
On Monday (August 17), fans who had purchased tickets arrived at GM Place only to learn the concert had been canceled.
Tonights show (August 18) at Lil' Wayne at Rexall Place in Edmonton, Alberta has also been canceled.
While no official reason has been given for the sudden cancellation, sources told AllHipHop.com that one of the performers, maybe Lil Wayne himself, was not allowed entry into Canada.
Nicki Minaj, an artist on the tour, tweeted that authorities were being extra and searching another bus that was attempting to enter the country.
They got the other bus under pressure right now, Nicki Minaj said. Ni***z brought the dogs out and s**t.
Lil Wayne was also forced to cancel a concert in Canada in June of 2008 due to unknown circumstances.
Just last week, Lil Wayne appeared in court to dispute evidence related to a 2007 gun charge in Manhattan.
Lawyers for the rapper also appeared in court last week to dispute evidence related to a drug case pending against the rapper in Arizona.
Rapper Soulja Boy Tell Em, who is also on the tour, confirmed both dates cancellations, stating that he was off to Los Angeles due to the time off.
It would not be the first time a rapper from the United States has been denied entry into Canada.
DMX, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, and other members of 50 Cents G-Unit have all been refused permission to enter the country.