(AllHipHop News) The statistics website Mediametric is set to release their summer albums report which takes a look at which musical projects were covered the most in the media. After calculating data from over 22 million articles published from June 1 through September 1, several artists' works made the company's respective lists.
AllHipHop.com received early access to Mediametric's report. When it comes to which albums received the most coverage this summer, Miguel's Wildheart, Muse's Drones, and Meek Mill's Dreams Worth More Than Money led the pack.
Meek's sophomore studio LP joined Major Lazer's Peace Is The Mission and The Weeknd's Beauty Behind The Madness at the top of the list of articles that got the most social media shares for articles mentioning those albums.
Mediametric tracks three content indexes: Social (likes/shares/tweets etc); Citations (links and indirect references); Comments (user comments on articles). The website tracks articles published by 50,000 authors from more than 20,000 online publications. Stats are calculated from over 250,000 articles each day.
Check out the Top 10 of Mediametric's Summer 2015 lists "Top 20 Albums By Number Of Articles Mentioning Them" and "Top 20 Albums By Number Of Shares Of Articles Mentioning Them" below.
Top 10 Albums By Number Of Articles Mentioning Them
1. Miguel - Wildheart
2. Muse - Drones
3. Meek Mill - Dreams Worth More Than Money
4. Florence + The Machine - How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful
5. Luke Bryan - Kill The Lights
6. Jill Scott - Woman
7. Tame Impala - Currents
8. Ashley Monroe - The Blade
9. The Weeknd - Beauty Behind The Madness
10. Dr. Dre - Compton: A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre
Top 10 Albums By Number Of Shares Of Articles Mentioning Them
1. Major Lazer - Peace Is The Mission
2. Meek Mill - Dreams Worth More Than Money
3. The Weeknd -Beauty Behind The Madness
4. Future - DS2
5. Disturbed - Immortalized
6. Neil Young - The Monsanto Years
7. Lamb Of God - VII: Sturm und Drang
8. Muse - Drones
9. Miguel - Wildheart
10. Tyrese - Black Rose