Frito-Lay Responds To Lil Xan's Hospitalization From Eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos

It got too spicy for the 22-year-old rapper.

(AllHipHop News) Some people were concerned and/or confused when Lil Xan claimed he had to go to the hospital from eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Apparently, there have been other news reports of young people suffering "gastric-related" injuries from consuming spicy snacks.

Cheetos' parent company Frito-Lay issued a statement to Billboard:

> At Frito-Lay, we aim to delight our consumers and food safety is always our number one priority. Flamin’ Hot Cheetos meet all applicable food safety regulations, as well as our rigorous quality standards. That said, we realize some consumers may be more sensitive to spicy foods than others and may choose to moderate consumption or avoid spicier snacks due to personal preference.

Lil Xan appeared on this week's Open Late with Peter Rosenberg. The 22-year-old rapper also known as Diego talked about the media reaction to his "overdose" from Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Xan also discussed being "healthier than ever" and the "hate" he receives online.