(AllHipHop News) Rising Chicago rapper SD is ready to officially make his mark in the music world with the release of his debut commercial album. After making waves with fellow GBE affiliates (Chief Keef, Fredo Santana, Lil Reese) and by dropping his Life Of a Savage mixtape series, SD will offer his fans the chance to purchase the full length LP Truly Blessed on November 18.
The project will feature the 19-year-old rapper's forthcoming single “Circles” produced by Omen and AudioBLK. SD is also scheduled to perform at New York City's CMJ on October 23 at the Highline Ballroom.
Check out the cover art and tracklist for SD's Truly Blessed below. Pre-order the album on iTunes.
1. Confident (produced by Sonny Digital)
2. Styles (produced by DeeMoney)
3. Movies (produced by DeeMoney)
4. Clockwork (produced by Sonny Digital and B Wheezy)
5. Saved Me (produced by Cash Money AP)
6. Circles (produced by Omen and AudioBLK)
7. D.R.U.G.S. (produced by Devin Cruise)
8. Private Party (produced by Cash Money AP)
9. Gossip (produced by Young Lan)
10. Loyalty (produced by DeeMoney)
11. Big Things (produced by Cash Money AP)
12. For Da Money (produced by Domeno)
13. I Do (produced by Cash Money AP)
14. Daily (produced by Philly Beats and Dre Day Beatz)
15. No Worries (produced by Cash Money AP)