(AllHipHop News) The lyrically adept, Lecrae, has released the latest project from his mixtape series, Church Clothes 3. Today (Jan 15), the Grammy award-winning MC shares the new music from the 10-track 'tape. S1 was tapped to serve as executive producer on the project.
The beatsmiths, GAWVI and Black Knight, also added their signature sounds to the project. Artists like the iconic E-40 and John Givez were entrusted to add lyricism on par with the production. Celebrated for his Wordplay, back in 2014 Lecrae's seventh studio album, Anomaly, smashed the charts with its #1 deubt.
DTLR stores have obtained exclusive rights to sell physical copies of the mixtape. To purchased a digital copy one may head over to iTunes.
Here's the detailed tracklist:
1. Freedom ft. N’Dambi (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh Pro & VohnBeatz)
2. Gangland ft. Propaganda (Prod. by S1/Co-Prod. by Shindo)
3. Deja Vu (Prod. by S1)
4. Sidelines (Prod. by Mykalife and Ryan Righteous)
5. Cruising (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh)
6. It Is What It Is (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh)
7. Can’t Do You ft. E-40 (Prod. by Black Knight)
8. Forever (Prod. by S1)
9. Misconceptions 3 ft. John Givez, JGivens, Jackie Hill Perry (Prod. by S1)
10. I Wouldn’t Know ft. KB (Prod. by GAWVI)
Does Hip-Hop respect Lecrae's work?