(AllHipHop News) Mac Miller's cause of death has finally been revealed who found a lethal cocktail of drugs in the rapper's system.
According to reports, Mac died in September, after ingesting a mixture of fentanyl and cocaine.
The coroner revealed the rapper overdosed in his San Fernando Valley home and he was found by an assistant, in a praying position on his bed.
Furthermore, paramedics found a rolled-up $20 bill in Mac's front shirt pocket which had cocaine residue.
Later, police also found a cache of drugs in the home, including Adderall, Xanax, Oxycodone, and Hydrocodone.