Mike Bigga Says Assault Allegations '100 Percent False'

(AllHipHop News) Atlanta rapper Mike Bigga (previously known as Killer Mike) has come forward to clear his name in connection with a lawsuit filed against T.I. and a variety of artists associated with Grand Hustle over a diamond encrusted chain and medallion. T.I. was hit with a lawsuit by a sound engineer named Norris Gresham, who claims he was beaten and held hostage at gunpoint for over 12 hours at T.I.'s Echo Studios in early September. Gresham's lawsuit names T.I. because the rapper was allegedly sent emails, texts and videos as during the incident, in which Jonathan "Spodee" Carle allegedly pointed a gun at Gresham's head, before he was pushed down the stairs and beaten until his front teeth were knocked out. "It was like a cock fight," Antonio Thomas, Gresham's lawyer, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "He was beaten up very seriously... and a gun [was] put to his head."Spodee was eventually arrested and charged. He has since been released on $25,000 bond. Mike Bigga denied Gresham's account, but couldn't go into detail surrounding the events, due to the ongoing lawsuit. “These allegations are 100 percent false…While I don’t want these false allegations to tarnish my legacy as a rapper, I’m far more concerned with the impact this will have on the youth I frequently mentor and counsel,” Mike Bigga told the AJC. “I have worked endlessly as a youth advocate and community activist for people who hold the least amount of power – well before my career in rap,” Mike Bigga continued. “Everything I stand for is about being positive and productive, and I strongly believe in setting the right example for young people…[and] to promote a positive platform with youth and to discourage negativity and violence.”The rapper also provided the AJC a Facebook conversation in which Gresham exonerated Mike Bigga. “We cool and I know u had nothing to do with this cuz,” Gresham wrote according to the Facebook link Bigga provided to the AJC.