(AllHipHop News) Nicki Minaj is set to embark on her first headlining North American tour this summer in support of her recently-released sophomore studio album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
Nicki, who is scheduled to head overseas for a number of dates beginning in June, is back in full-swing as she continues to promote her new album which sold over 250,000 copies in its first sales week. The YMCMB rapper and singer also recently inked a massive endorsement deal with Pepsi.
Nicki Minaj's upcoming North American "Pink Friday Tour" will hit 14 cities between the months of July and August. The tour will kick off on July 16 in Chicago, Illinois at the Chicago Theatre, and continue through cities like Detroit, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Las Vegas and Seattle before wrapping up inVancouver, British Columbia on August 12.
In addition to her upcoming European and North American dates, Nicki Minaj will be making appearances at a number of festivals and events throughout the summer including Hot 97's annual Summer Jam concert on June 3, which will take place at MetLife Stadium along with a slew of others events across the country.
Check out a full list of tour dates below:
- 7.16.12 - Chicago, IL (Chicago Theatre)
- 7.17.12 - Detroit, MI (Fox Theatre Detroit)
- 7.19.12 - Cleveland, OH (State Theatre at Playhouse Square)
- 7.22.12 - Atlanta, GA (Fox Theatre Atlanta)
- 7.24.12 - Miami, FL (James L. Knight Center)
- 7.26.12 - Birmingham, AL (Boutwell Auditorium)
- 7.28.12 - Houston, TX (Bayou Music Center)
- 7.29.12 - Dallas, TX (Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie)
- 7.31.12 - St. Louis, MO (Peabody Opera House)
- 8.02.12 - Denver, CO (Wells Fargo Theatre)
- 8.04.12 - Las Vegas, NV (Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino)
- 8.07.12 - Phoenix, AZ (Comerica Theatre)
- 8.11.12 - Seattle, WA (Paramount Theatre)
- 8.12.12 - Vancouver, BC (Queen Elizabeth Theatre)
For tickets and more information, visit www.LiveNation.com.