Philly Rapper Chynna Died From Accidental Drug Overdose
(AllHipHop News) Rapper Chynna died of an accidental overdose, Philadelphia Department of Public Health officials have confirmed.
The death of Philadelphia-based A$AP Mob star, 25, was revealed on Wednesday, and a spokesperson from the local health authority revealed her death was drug-related according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.
No further information was given.
Her family also shared a statement that read, "Chynna was deeply loved and will be sorely missed."
After news broke of Chynna's death, fellow Mob member A$AP Rocky took to his Instagram Stories to share a picture of the young star, writing alongside it: "rest in peace baby girl."
Kehlani also shared a tribute, writing: "chynna you were f##kin hilarious bro... i love you. so very much. my heart is officially iced."
The sad news comes just four months after she released her EP "If I Die First."
She was most well known for her singles "Selfie" and "Glen Coco," and also achieved fame as a model - after starting out in the industry when she was just 14-years-old.