(AllHipHop News) Clipse rapper Pusha-T has announced the official release date for his upcoming album Fear of God II: Let Us Pray, which will be released in partnership with Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music imprint.
The rapper's album, which will be released with G.O.O.D. Music and decon, will feature 12 tracks along with four exclusive videos and behind-the-scenes footage.
The album, which lands in stores November 8th, features guest appearances from Rick Ross, Diddy, Pharrell, 50 Cent, Juicy J, Meek Mill, French Montana, Kanye West, Tyler The Creator, Kevin Cossom and others.
Pusha-T is also slated to hit the road for a tour of Europe this fall.
Fear of God II: Let Us Pray tracklisting is below:
1. Changing Of The Guards ft. Diddy
2. Amen ft. Kanye West and Young Jeezy
3. Trouble On My Mind ft. Tyler, The Creator
4. What Dreams Are Made Of
5. Body Work ft. Juicy J, Meek Mill, and French Montana
6. Everything That Glitters ft. French Montana
7. So Obvious
8. Feeling Myself ft. Kevin Cossom
9. Raid ft. 50 Cent and Pharrell
10. My God
11. I Still Wanna ft. Rick Ross and Ab Liva
12. Alone In Vegas