(AllHipHop News) Reach Recording artist and Grammy-nominated rapper Lecrae has released his highly-anticipated mixtape entitled Church Clothes, hosted by DJ Don Cannon and featuring No Malice (formerly Malice of The Clipse) and production from 9th Wonder, Bio 1-Da, S1 (Kanye, Beyonce), and Street Symphony (Reach Records, Ludacris, Gucci Mane).
Lecrae was first introduced to mainstream fans at the 2011 BET Hip-Hop Awards, where he performed in “The Cypher” with UK import songstress Estelle, Brooklyn’s Nitty Scott, and French MC, Saprano. With over 30,000 downloads of Church Clothes in less than 24 hours, this is quite the introduction to the mainstream.
Lecrae - Church Clothes Tracklist:
1. Co-Sign (Prod by Heat Academy)
2. APB ft. Thi'sl (Prod. by Charlie Heat/Sarah J)
3. Church Clothes (Prod. by Wit)
4. Cold World ft. Tasha Catour (Prod. by Street Symphony)
5. Welcome To H-Town ft. Tedashii & Dre Murray (Prod. by Wit)
6. Inspiration (Prod. by Wit)
7. Rise (Prod. by 9th Wonder)
8. Darkest Hour ft. No Malice (Prod. by ThaInnaCircle)
9. Black Rose (Prod. by Tyshane)
10. The Price of Life ft. Andy Mineo & Co Campbell (Prod. by Symbolyc One "S1")
11. Special ft. Lester "L2" Shaw (Prod. by ThaInnaCircle)
12. No Regrets ft. Suzy Rock (Prod. by Big Juice/Street Symphony)
13. Gimme A Second (Prod. by Boi-1da)
14. Long Time Coming ft. Swoope (Prod. by 9th Wonder)
15. Misconception ft. Propaganda, Braille, & Odd Thomas
16. Spazz (Prod. by Charlie Heat/Sarah J)
17. Sacrifice (Prod. by Red On The Beat/Sarah J)
18. Rejects (Prod. by Tha Kracken!)
Follow Lecrae on Twitter (@Lecrae). Find more from AllHipHop.com contributor Chad Horton at Rapzilla.com, and follow him on Twitter (@chadhorton).