(AllHipHop News) Acclaimed instrumentalist Robert Glasper is preparing to release his F*ck Yo Feelings mixtape on October 3. The 19-track project was created during a 2-day studio session featuring the Jazz/Hip Hop performer's musical friends.
Yasiin Bey, YBN Cordae, Rapsody, Herbie Hancock, Andra Day, Terrace Martin, Bilal, Buddy, Denzel Curry, Mick Jenkins, SiR, and other artists stopped by the studio to help craft on-the-spot collaborations. F*ck Yo Feelings also marks the first time Glasper has reunited with Chris Dave (percussion) and Derrick Hodge (bass) since 2012's Grammy-winning Black Radio album.
In addition, Robert Glasper announced a month-long residency at the Blue Note Jazz Club in New York City. Running from October 3 through November 3, the concert series will host 56 shows in 28 days with two sets each night.
The Blue Note residency will include performances by the Robert Glasper Acoustic Trio, the Robert Glasper Experiment, Yasiin Bey, Luke James, Esperanza Spalding, Justin Tyson, T3 of Slum Village, and more. Glasper will also lead tributes to J Dilla, Roy Hargrove, and Stevie Wonder.
F*ck Yo Feelings Tracklist
1. Intro (feat. Affion Crockett)
2. This Changes Everything (feat. Buddy + Denzey Curry + Terrace Martin + James Poyser)
3. Gone (feat. YBN Cordae + Bilal + Herbie Hancock)
4. Let Me In (feat. Mick Jenkins)
5. In Case You Forgot
6. Indulging in Such
7. Fuck Yo Feelings (feat. Yebba)
8. Endangered Black Woman (feat. Andra Day + Staceyann Chin)
9. Expectations (feat. Baby Rose + Rapsody)
10. All I Do (feat. SiR + Bridget Kelly + Song Bird)
11. Aah Whoa (feat. Muhsinah + Queen Sheba)
12. I Want You
13. Trade in Bars Yo (feat. Herbie Hancock)
14. DAF Fall Out
15. Sunshine (feat. YBN Cordae)
16. Liquid Swords
17. DAF FTF
18. Treal (feat. Yasiin Bey)