(AllHipHop News) Tupac's estate is recognizing April's National Poetry Month celebration with a new contest celebrating the rap star's passion for art.
Pac's estate is dropping a limited edition line of merchandise and a contest called the Tupac Poetry Month Competition.
Fans are being asked to share an original poem on how Tupac has been an inspiration.
Winners of the contest will win some of the limited edition gear the estate is dropping to honor Tupac's legacy.
Take a look at some of the pictures of the gear.
ENTRY GUIDELINES: To qualify for the Contest, submissions must comply with the following content guidelines to be eligible. Submissions cannot:
• Be sexually explicit or suggestive; derogatory of any ethnicity, race, gender, or religion; or profane or
• Promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), or any
activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
• Defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Tupac Shakur (the “Artist”), the
Sponsor, or any other people and/or companies;
• Contain any use of trademarks, logos, copyrighted materials owned by others as determined by
Sponsor (except for those of Sponsor), or contain any personal identification;
• Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which
Sponsor and/or Artist wishes to associate.
• Be original and solely created by you. It is your responsibility to obtain, prior to submission, the
approval and rights to use any content that you did not create;
• Not have been previously published, submitted, or otherwise used for any other commercial
• Be in the English language.