XXXtentacion's Ex-Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Candlelight Vigil

X's ex had some troubles at his vigil last night...

(AllHipHop News) XXXtentacion's ex-girlfriend has claimed she was kicked out of a memorial to the late rapper on Tuesday night.

Hundreds of fans descended upon RIVA Motorsports in Florida, near where the rapper was shot and killed, on Tuesday night to attend a memorial and candlelight vigil and leave dozens of candles, flowers, teddy bears, balloons and graffiti honoring the 20-year-old, real name Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy.

Among the mourners was Geneva Ayala, who accused the rapper of assaulting her while she was pregnant in 2016, and she took to Instagram afterward to claim that she had been removed from the event by his fans.

"They kicked me out of the vigil. so damn disrespectful. i can't believe people are that selfish," she wrote. "I wasn't even there 25 minutes and i literally got pulled away from the memorial. i just wanted to stay. i wasn't bothering anyone. this is unfair. i'm absolutely devastated."

She continued to claim that she left a globe, a board, flowers and candles behind tape at the vigil and people removed them and set them on fire.

She added: "I can't believe they'd do that. how did they let that happen... he would've wanted me there. i have no f##king words."

Earlier on Tuesday, Ayala broke her silence on Twitter to tell her followers she was "broken" over his death, despite what happened between them.

"I don't care if no one cared about me however many months ago, I didn't lose my life. He did," she tweeted. "It's permanent. I'm still here. Like how do you think that makes me feel? Everyone expecting me to be relieved or happy?! No, i'm broken."

XXXTentacion had been awaiting trial in the assault case when he died.

He was also charged with witness tampering and harassment after allegedly convincing her not to testify against him.

The rapper's fans also descended upon Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles to pay tribute to him, but it got out of control as the crowd got bigger.

Fans were climbing on top of vehicles, scaling buildings and jumping off roofs so police in riot gear responded to the scene, reportedly firing rubber and pepper bullets into the crowd after members began hurling rocks.

The group dispersed shortly after.