Yeezianity: Man Makes Religion Based on Kanye West
(AllHipHop News)The Christian bible forbids idolatry and praising false gods, but that did not stop one person from creating an entire religion based around the teachings of Kanye West.
The anonymous religious leader explained to Noisey that Yeezianity was started only a month ago and Kanye West's The College Dropout is his favorite album of all time. However, the anonymous person admits that Yeezianity has no organized religion but is similar to Christianity:
The idea has yet to get out there. Who knows what could come this way? But it's an idea, and before anything can manifest, it has to start as an idea. In a lot of ways, after I created it, I reflected on it and thought that this was just a rehashing of Christianity, but just throwing Yeezus instead of Jesus.
Interestingly enough, the anonymous religious leader claims the main reason for starting the religion was to "attract Kanye to the point where I can meet him at some point." The Yeezianity version of The Ten Commandments are known as The "5 Pillars"
1. All things created must be for the good of all
2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed
3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man
Check out all the details on Yeezianity at its official website.