DA BRAT RUMORS RUN WILD LIKE UNTAMED KIDS!
Da Brat rumors are running crazy. I heard some things outside of the official news story. Well, Da Brat got arrested at JDs Club 72 in Atlanta for allegedly hitting somebody in the head with a Malibu bottle. I heard the chicks name is Shyla and shes a real banger. So bangin that she was/is a cheerleader for the NFL's Atlanta Falcons. Well, from what I heard she now has a huge scar across her pretty face. Again this is just what I heard not whats been released. From what I heard, the people that work at JDs Club 72 sign confidentiality agreements so we probably wont get any rumors from employees. I wonder if that applies to legal cases?
Anyway, from what I heard, this is all over mistaken identity. Da Brat thought this Shyla babe was somebody else, somebody she had a beef with. Some of you might have heard like I did that Brat was trying to holla at her and it didnt go well. I dont know, but I think thats false. Anyway, what I think or hear doesnt even matter, does it? Another
rapper in legal trouble WOW is anybody sick of it the way I am?
What's crazy is the party last night was a Halloween Party called SoSo Scary! I SEE!
SHYLA - SOME INFO
I did a little research and here is some info on the ALLEGED VICTIM.
* Born In: Youngstown, OH
* Current Hometown: Atlanta, GA
* High School: Dunwoody High School
* Colleges and Degrees: Florida A&M University Bachelor'sDegree Journalism
* Occupation: Film Production & Purse Designer of Shay Latte,LLC
* Other Life, Scholastic or Career Accomplishments or Experiences: I can honestly say that I am proud to have beautiful,loving and supportive parents. Current accomplishments are being member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (ooopppp!), Magma Cum Laude Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Broadcast Journalism with a minor in Business.
Now, my career accomplishments do not define who Shayla really is, but it's just a really good feeling to know once I focus; my ideas eventually positively manifest into something beautiful beyond my imagination.
* Long Term Goals: My long-term career goals are to be a successful actress in drama and horror films, established profitable Theatre/Film Production Studio, create a profitable fashion handbag company...Most importantly, my life goals are to strength my spirituality and faith in God, while becoming a fun loving wife, mother and best friend to my family.
* Marital status: Single
* Siblings: I am the only child. (and no...I am not spoiled...smile)
* Proudest Moment of My Life: The best moment I have experienced happened on my birthday January 3, 2007 when I realize my ultimate purpose in life while finding a sense of peace and happiness. It's important to me to reflect on my dreams and how those aspirations will be accomplished; therefore once I have successfully completed those goals I will be able to help and inspire the next wave of young, spirited, and talented "visionaries" indiviuals.
"If you can see your dream, believe it,...then become it"- Shayla
Lastly, here is are some videos of Da Brat for her doting fans:
Da Brat - "What Chu Like" (With Tyrese)
Da Brat - "Funkdafied"
Da Brat - "Sittin' On Top Of The World"
BRAT, WE LOVE YOU!
They keep us talking, but if we stop talking about them then they should worry!
WHERE: AllHipHop.com, MySpace.com/TheIllseed
HOW: Send your rumors and ill pics to illseed at email@example.com.
- allhiphop rumors