(AllHipHop Rumors) Uh oh! It seems like Kelis is being difficult to work with when it comes to co-parenting with her ex-husband Nas!
This has made Nas go to court so that an official custody schedule can be put into place.
Nas says that he's tried to work cooperatively with Kelis over the years, but she will only allow him to see their son when it's convenient for her.
Nas claims that Kelis chooses when she'll allow visitation, and then she goes months refusing to set up a time for him to see their son.
Nas has an idea of the perfect schedule.
He wants their son on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th weekend of every month. The child could spend Mother’s Day with Kelis and Father’s Day with Nas, and they each get to celebrate their own birthday with the child.
As for the other holidays:
- Kelis gets Halloween in even years, Nas gets odd.
- Kelis gets July 4 in even years, Nas gets odd.
- Kelis gets Summer Break in odd years, Nas gets even.
- Kelis gets Thanksgiving in odd years, Nas gets even.
- Kelis gets the child’s birthday in odd years, Nas gets even
We shall see what happens as the judge has not yet ruled on Nas' request.