(AllHipHop News) Representatives for incarcerated rapper Max B. have denied reports on the net that his appeal was denied.
A variety of outlets have reported that Max, born Charly Wingate, would remain jailed until November 9, 2042.
DJ Next, CEO of Amalgam Digital, the recording home for forthcoming Max B albums, reached out to AllHipHop.com to clarify the situation.
“We will have the official word on Max B’s appeal in April,” Next told AllHipHop.com.
Max also forwarded a statement to AllHipHop.com in regards to the issue.
“This was just a test from God. A battle cry..a call to arms,” Max B. told AllHipHop.com. “I’m bullet proof. And I’m coming out on my grown man s**t.”
Earlier this year, in an exclusive interview with AllHipHop.com, Max B explained the details on a multi-album deal he signed with Amalgam Digital in 2008.
“The official album is Vigilante Season. I did a three album deal with Joe and Next. They came to me in ’08. We wrapped up the albums. There’s a lot of music in the cut. They’ll consult with me and probably throw one or two, maybe three artists on the albums that’s coming out in the future to expand the album and the sound.”