(AllHipHop News) The “Queen Bee” has been plotting her comeback for the past three years, and now comes the announcement that Lil Kim will hit the road on an 11-city tour, dubbed the “Return of the Queen.”
The “Return of the Queen” tour, which will kick off on May 11 in Austin, Texas, before making stops in cities like Philadelphia, Cincinnati, San Francisco, and the Bronx, New York City, before wrapping up on June 13 in West Hollywood, California.
Kim is currently hard at work on her untitled fifth studio album, the follow-up to 2005′s The Naked Truth, which included the singles “Lighters Up” and “Whoa”. Most recently, she released the promotional track, “Keys to the City“, featuring Young Jeezy, which may or may not be featured on her upcoming LP.
Check out a full list of tour dates and cities below:
- May 11th – Austin, TX (Emo’s)
- May 13th – Pensacola, FL (Vinyl Music Hall)
- May 18th – Bronx, NY (Paradise Theater)
- May 19th – Albany, NY (Northern Lights)
- May 20th – Philadelphia, PA (Club ONYX)
- May 22nd – Burlington, VT (Higher Ground)
- May 25th – Markham, IL (Adrianna’s Night Club)
- May 27th – Milwaukee, WI (Riverside Theatre)
- June 1st – Cincinnati, OH (Bogart’s)
- June 11th – San Francisco, CA (Mezzanine)
- June 13th – West Hollywood, CA
Tickets for the Lil Kim’s “Return of the Queen” tour will go on sale shortly at www.Ticketmaster.com.