A recent report by the Daily News has suggested that Dame Dash is dead broke, basically drowning in debt.Here is a summary:
– He pays $24,000 every three months to his ex-wife, fashion designer Rachel Roy, for child support of their two kids, and to cover money owed on the lofts.
– New York state forces Dash to send another $4,341.10 per month for support of his son, Christian.
– He paid nearly $20,000 in garnished wages in late 2012 for other debts.
– He owes more than $2 million in taxes to New York state
– He owes $100k in back rent for a mansion he lives in
Here is what Dame tells the NY Daily news:
“I’m an independent businessman and this is what comes from business. I have the guts to fight my battles on my own and it’s entertainment to everybody else because I’m so cool about it.”
THE FLIP SIDE!
I happen to know that Dame Dash may be setting things up for a great come back. Here’s what I got:
– Dame has V Vodka on the way
-Dusko Whiskey is on the way
– I told you about Dash Oil Company already
– He has Vampire Life Clothing with Jim Jones and I heard they are making real money!
– Art studios in NYC and SC…I don’t know how they make money, but he has them
Somehow I think Dame is setting up something big…for our entertainment. I know one thing, if you rent a mansion you cannot afford…you’re not broke. He’s just living above his means. Kill that overhead!
They keep us talking, but if we stop talking about them then they should worry! -illseed.
Email illseed rumors: firstname.lastname@example.org