rapperknockedout

Hip-Hop Rumors: What Rapper Was Knocked Out In A Club?


GUNPLAY KO’D?

There’s reports circulating that Maybach Music’s own Gunplay was performing at a club called Club Underground, when he got into it with some local rappers. I am not sure what sparked the beef, but someone said Gunplay got hit when he was trying to leave and he was knocked out. There’s a picture that supposedly shows Gunplay knocked out and being carried by a security guard. But to be honest, it doesn’t look like Gunplay was knocked out in this picture. It looks like he’s getting carried out but I don’t think he’s out cold.

“They keep us talking, but if we stop talking about them then they should worry!” -illseed.

Illseed, Out.

GET INTERACTIVE WITH ALLHIPHOP.COM!

Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook!

Email illseed rumors: kingillseed@gmail.com

  • Pingback: Hip-Hop Rumors: What Rapper Was Knocked Out In A Club? – AllHipHop | ALIBABA ENTERTAINMENT()

  • Crenshaw on my shirt

    This nigga always getting knocked out and flung around like a rag doll. Dam homie just stay in the house lol

    • josebsinger

      Danny..thanks sun…ey check out this site if you need some quick money. they got all kinds of work at home jobs that yu can do. no drug test no experience necessary..bro its easy too, jsut sitting typing shit all day $18 hourly too chekc out the site sun

      • josebsinger

        J o b k 3 . c o m

      • donaldlpark

        THanks for the info. Its actually legit for a change

      • Dhz30

        i want in on this scam too..how much u pay me to cosign your bullshit website

      • $18 hr

      • hoeyuno

        For real?? You in on that shit to fam haha

      • brotha_man

        both of yall find a bridge an jump. this is faker than the rush card.

  • southside4lyfe

    this nigga need to stop speed ballin and get his weight and maybe niggas will take him serious

  • Reblogged this on musikhipster.

  • Truthhurts YOU

    If he was knocked out than his head would be down and he would be slouched over the security guard’s shoulder. He was struggling with security. AHH cropped both pics to make it seem more possible and get more views. How pathetic.

    • $18916246

      Not necessarily…just take a look at the many youtube videos that show the cerebral like spasm the body is often left in after a knock out blow to the head. When this occurs the body is stiff and like that of a person awakened from a deep sleep, some show people fist clinched with index fingers pointed like that of handi man, concussed and temporarily impaired. Really some scary shit bruh.

      • Truthhurts YOU

        True. I thought of that too. But getting picked up and carried off either wakes the person up or makes the body go limp. People live such boring lives that in their hearts they rather believe in a 1% chance of a person staying stiff after the fact and then still while getting carried away. Instead of the 99% chance that security just broke up a fight from happening.

      • Eli Pinilla

        Exactly!!! Said it much better than I could..its stiffness. He looks like a manikin. His face is stiff too

  • Lamar Star

    Well at least this nigga never backs down and takes his ass whoopins like a man I guess

    • $18916246

      Hint hint….Tauheed Epps.

  • I believe that he got knock out .. he stays getting I’m knocked out..lol

  • Chin Play be putting in mad work on dude’s knuckles…with his Chin!!

    • TALK_BOSS

      U kill me with that chinplay shit lol

    • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

      that was funny.. I still had to dislke homo!

      • LOL~N

      • hoeyuno

        He is capable of normal convos.. he gets more attention hating tho.. I guess not enough hugs as a kid..

      • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

        hugs? smh u are extremely lame

      • hoeyuno

        Does rmfag make you breakfast in bed.. he’s been kinda absent since you took the torch. Do you get jealous when he comments other men’s shit???

      • brotha_man

        this homo was rmfag the whole time.

  • Pingback: SoundwavezRadeo » Hip-Hop Rumors: What Rapper Was Knocked Out In A Club?()

  • we knocked him out in SJ, dude also carried him out and tossed him in a trash can, we all laughed at him…

  • DJ7

    This is a cheap servellience still shot….too grainy for today’s cell phones…even the cheapest burner joints’ graphics are more sophisticated than this sh*t…if this is in fact Gunplay, expect full video footage to leak as soon as the highest bidder ante up…btw the cat being carried out has been slept…body stiff as a cadaver son…

  • Pingback: Hip-Hop Rumors: What Rapper Was Knocked Out In A Club? | Hip Hop WorldWide()

  • Spadey

    He gone have concussion syndrome if this keeps happening, smh

  • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

    G-Unit stole off on em by the order of 50 Cent. You already know..QUEENS!

  • Pingback: Hip-Hop Rumors: What Rapper Was Knocked Out In A Club? | Real Talk Urban Magazine()

  • BillyBobJohn

    MMG STAY TAKING L’S AND THERE FANS ALWAYS USE THE SAME EXCUSES WELL AS LONG AS THE MUSICS GOOD LOL

    • dee

      lol they do

    • Thenatural503

      Though isn’t that all that matters to fans? I don’t care if someone get’s knocked out. Would Biggies flow of been less great if he got knocked out by some random rapper back in the day?

      • Tre C

        less great? debatable…If Biggie was getting knocked every six months, you trying to tell me you wouldn’t look at him and his lyrics in a different light?

      • 5789007

        Yes!!!!!!!!

  • Synista

    Glass jaw ni99a shyt.

  • dee

    damn he stay going nite nite

  • Shit Just Got Real

    this ni&&a stay given MMG L’s LOL

  • God Forgives

    But there is no proof he got knocked out, he’s obviously being carried by security away from danger cause thats what security are paid to do & his eyes look wide open to me

    • Sean Taylor

      I guess you’ve never watched boxing or MMA. When people get knocked out they’re eyes are wide open like they’re on E

  • junj03

    False article, not surprised at all. Illseed does any for hits. i mean ANYTHING!!
    Also if this is gunplay where the fck is his dreads? That shit reaches his waist.

    • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

      stfu bit(h boy

      • ‘Chinplay knocked out kinda looks like you, whenever you step out of Queens.

      • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

        QUEENS INVENTED KNOCKIN NICCAS OUT ASK GUNPLAY WHEN QUEENS NICCAS RAN UP ON EM AND ASKED WHERE THE STASH OUT!

      • brotha_man

        ur not from queens!!!!

      • soyhiphop

        pu$$y how come you aint took the fade with dominican coke when he pulled your card? i smell a b!tch

      • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

        u internet gay are boring go home. domincan coke even admitted he had weapons and his Mexicans. what kind of supposed man jumps people. PUZZY!

      • J.Erick

        U run Q.U. right? so, where was ur ni99as and weapons at?

      • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

        I don’t need that, that’s for puzzys like u and ur bit(h azz family!

      • J.Erick

        Shut yo scary azz up..

      • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

        L-C, ask about me QUEENS u faggggot!!!

      • J.Erick

        U got punked fron a ni99a who was in yo hood ready to fade, and u tlkn shyt? U got kids homie?

      • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

        Fade? LOL FOH with them corny ass west coast lines….

        yes I do bit*h nicca, L-C in QUEENS, ask about me hoeee ass FU(K NICCA!

      • J.Erick

        I’ll beat tha shyt outta yo scary ass, den have my son stomp tha hell outta urs. U puzzy

      • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

        ur son would be the first that id make retarded with u watching. slap ur hoeee on the ass. L-C QUEENS, im out right now where u at slow boy?

      • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

        are u Dominan cokes di(k? u a lame ass nicca come to Queens I swear FOR GOD!

      • J.Erick

        Shut yo puzzy ass up.. U got Ho’D LMAOOOOOO

      • Daniel

        hes wearing elmo….what more proof do u need?

      • Daniel

        i know queens niggas, and queens niggas DONT ROCK ELMO SWEATSUITS…..nigga you look gay af

      • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

        its an AVI aka not reality, what make u u think I put my real name on here DANIEL? only snitches like urself do that. ask about me in queens, I go by the name L-C. bet u want say shi* live hoe L-C

      • Daniel

        my nigga you are a grown ass man wearing an elmo shirt with the matching hat grabbing your ankles….bitch boi

      • Inmadopicouroz✓QUEENSᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

        L-C in QUEENS ALL DAY! Fu)K BOY

  • speedy37

    This crackhead stay getting beat up.

  • FacTz313

    his dreads are NOT that long. lol. and that nigga keep em tied up in a damn ponytail. he got knocked out. for sure.

  • hoeyuno

    Nah we seen a KO’d shot of him before..that old photo you could tell the boi was knocked the fucc out…

  • trilltalk1

    pub stunt or this nigga need to lay off the COKE and MOLLY.

    TORCH get his ass MOLLYWHOPPED at a club in NY, ROSS get mushed in the face at the BET AWARDS, GUNPLAY get his ass whooped at the BET AWARDS. now they saying some local rap niggas done whooped his ass in a club. seem to me the only solid nigga in MMG is MEEK MILL. STALLEY and WALE don’t come off like they gangstas so they not included.

    • Stalley is on youtube gettin his clevland hat taking off by locals…he a hoe too

      • trilltalk1

        that may be true, but he don’t give off the vibe that he some super thug or he bout that action like ROSS, TORCH and GUNPLAY.

      • TALK_BOSS

        What is that video under??

      • “MMG Stalley Gets Punked Outside The Airport By Some Young Cats” on youtube

      • Dhz30

        i just watched that shit..nobody touched dude..some lil 16 year olds with a camera running their mouths being ignorant for no reason..stalley handled it like a grown man should.. he at the airport bout to go make more money, the fvck he look like stompin some 16 year old out on cam for saying ‘u aint from ohio’ n talking shit to impress his friends

      • TALK_BOSS

        Agreed. ….idk wtf bread was lookin at smh

    • brotha_man

      I bump stalley, he never puts off the shoot’em up vibe. this dude more about progress, redemption, and resilience. IMO

  • Gunplay is a bitch…He’s been knocked out 4 times on video already, punk’d more then Yung Berg and G-Unit still has his faggot MMG chain…who respects this starving coke head??

    • I WILL BITE YOU!!

      the chain is not his, 50 said it himself that his jeweller made it for him… just sayin

      • 50 is obviously being sarcastic..your clearly that gullible…

      • I WILL BITE YOU!!

        You’re*… 2 different things
        You don’t usually get into details and explain why you’ve done such a thing when you’re being sarcastic… or maybe you just don’t understand the meaning of being “sarcastic”?

  • Negro Peligro

    Yo nothing beats when 50 dude threw him like a rag doll.

    • 5789007

      Lmoa hell yeah I call that nigga airplay now that nigga was lookin like harry potter on his broom stck

  • Truthhurts YOU

    Getting picked up and carried off either wakes the person up or makes the body go limp. People live such boring lives that in their hearts they rather believe in a 1% chance of a person staying stiff after the fact and then still while getting carried away. Instead of the 99% chance that security just broke up a fight from happening.

  • Terrance Goodman

    My nugga feather lite aka knock out king ” I don Logan done got knocked out all over ?

  • brotha_man

    this dude stay getting knocked out.

  • duh boy

    ngga name is gunplay…wtf is supposed to happen wit a name like that

  • Pingback: M.M.G ARTIST “GUNPLAY” CATCHES BEAT DOWN…AGAIN | ItsTheSet.Com()

  • Terrance Goodman

    Wtf they take this picture damn crank n powder camera ?!

  • LMAO COCAIINE IS A HELLUVA DRUG

  • Perico777

    Illseed you corny for this shit aint reported anywhere else

  • Wavpin

    again ….

  • U.P.T.nw4eva

    it’s a fuzzy pic, don’t know if it’s him or not. That pic looks about 20 pixels lol. It’s easy for 50 fans to like this being that they jumped gunplay and still couldn’t knock him out. I’m not gonna judge his past coke habit because then I would have to judge almost every rapper who snorted, shot up and drinks lean. None of that shit is cool except for loudpack. 3-6 mafia sang about that shit back in the 90’s.

    • speedy37

      Gunplay is the only rapper i ever seen sniffing coke on video.

    • DJ7

      You ever try to ko a coke head after he’s done a line or 2? Good luck with that

      • 301614

        coke heads and crackheads won’t stay down.

  • Freshly Snipes

    how do so called legit hip hop heads even let niggas like “gun play” and “rick ross” and oh “french Montana lol” rep our culture….will roberts aka rick ross can rap, ill give him that but his subject matter is genocide (not to mention ALL LIES)

    this negro ‘fun play’ lol is an addict and a flunky of will roberts and shouldnt be allowed to purchase a mic from guitar center let alone rap on one…

    lastly this ARAB French Montana ( who obviously has a speech impediment) throws around the word nigga like dog the bounty hunter and he gets signed by puff? puff would whore out his own mom for a buck tho so no huge surprise with that one but the fans…the fans of hiphop and the record companies and the WEBSITES shock me by giving this bullshit air time, co signs and ultimately a pass and stamp of approval as hiphop.

    • Choppaliss

      man makes no sense writing essays , its what sells , get over it , Hip Hop done changed, all you gotta find your lane and stop bashing these artists because they not your cup of tea

    • PercyRayJones

      This is because the people who control how this so-called rap genre is marketed, understand that the people who follow this music are idiots. Nobody in their right minds listens to that BS and we who understand what hip hop is, have to actually search high and low for what we need. I’m PE and Dead Prez all day long and bump MC LYTE, King Tee, Ice Cube, UGK, Big Mike, AZ, Nas, and Slaughterhouse to name a few, but I do it for mental stimulation. These people who listen to these cats only want to be entertained. I thought I was the only one who peeped them ARABS like Khalid and French using the N-word, and how them Cash Money fools put out the worst music since No-Limit. Disrespect of our culture has to stop.

    • Mongo Slade

      French Montana is African homie… Morocco is in Africa

  • Breeze

    yall keep talkin bout how gun play a bitch and a coke head but he the only nigga from mmg I EVER SEEN BANG FOR MMG. the rest of them niggaz act like lil bitches when it come to real drama.

    • DJ7

      It also appears that he’s the only one in MMG that keeps drama…if everytime you step up…you get beat down…you may wanna try alternative solutions when it comes to handling your business…steady taking L’s is not a good look for a so called “gangsta” rapper either…just my $.02

      • Choppaliss

        all gangsters take l’s sometimes, doesnt make you soft , shows that your not a bitch ass nigga

      • DJ7

        Stay on topic sir…we’re speaking on this cat exclusively not cats you know or think you know personally…it’s not a good look for dude point _________. If your entire career is centered on your gangsta persona, who is going to take you serious (translation…buy your product) if you’re steady taking L’s on the battlefield???? Times are changing and all that fake WWE style of hip hop is on it’s way out the door and so are clowns like this one…sorry for the newsflash!!

  • Phantom Lord

    Thought this was gonna be about Sloppy Marv

    • messy marv u mean?

      • Phantom Lord

        Nope, I had it right the first time

  • D_Ably

    Gunplay loves gettin peeled off the floor like a cartoon character lmao

  • Obi Won

    Maybe he like it…

  • Megaton

    Call him Gunplay cause they always taking shots at him… too bad most of them land too. DAMN, SMH

  • Willis Deqfedt

    where is yo hammer??????

  • Dude in the red got that “What you do that for?” look on his face lol

  • Pingback: Gunplay Knocked Out Again : 4UMF()

  • Pingback: Gunplay Knocked Out Again()