Donald Trump is the type of president America deserves. At this point, not only is he neck-in-check with one-time shoo-in Hillary Clinton, but he truly represents the ideals of the nation. Don’t believe me? Go the the Facebook page of your White friend and see how those conversations are going.
Even your Black friend can be apathetic or politically uneducated.
Look at the polls. This should not be close.
Generally, there is no outrage over unarmed Black slayings by police or they are asking about “Black On Black crime” (like that’s a thing). One infantile-minded person on Twitter even @‘d me in an effort to link Terence Crutcher’s murder to a rap beef. Critical thinkers, “we” are not.
1) People act as if Donald Trump invented racism, sexism, bigotry and idiocy. No. These elements are actually as American as Apple Pie and Ford. 400-plus years of systemic racism, yall! Donald Trump has simply emboldened those racist, cowardly individuals that are generally hidden behind a white hooded outfit or within a powerful institution like a court room. Obama saved the nation from utter ruin and this is the thanks people of color get? Remember, he’s a product of our community, you rats.
2) Black people are in pain, mentally, spiritually and literally. I am not going to dump a bunch of numbers on you, because I know that gnat-like attention span won’t focus that long. However, the numbers are not improving in any category all the way to mortality. That’s said, potential President Donald Trump is going to help distribute some of the pain. Clearly, things are not improving for most Black, Brown and even Red people. Why should White folk be any different? If you really want a scary scenario, read ironside hex’s “The Future According To Donald Trump.”
3) People are so scared of Donald Trump, like some sort of Boogey Man with a bad hairdo. When people hit rock bottom, they typically do what they are supposed to do anyway. So, perhaps Donald Trump will force people to protect their neighborhoods, start businesses (out of necessity), stop pleading to White folk for validation, support each other and a bunch of other positive responses to blatant racism. Trump ain’t scary. Those regular people are scary.
4) Trump is like an American tradition. Nixon started the war on Black people (disguised as the War on Drugs). Reagan pumped drugs and guns into urban communities and got everybody killing each other in a myriad of ways. Bill Clinton helped get mass incarceration cracking while Hillary called us “super predators” when we weren’t. Lets not even talk about the Bushes. At the end of the day, Donald Trump is perfect and his ideals will keep ‘Merica “great.”
5) These people don’t give a damn about you or your kids (Jordan Davis, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice and Aiyana Stanley–Jones) or your mother (Korryn Gaines) or your grandmother (Kathryn Johnston) or your wife or your husband/spouse/partner (Eric Garner, Sean Bell, Philando Castile, Alton Sterling ) or your women (Tanisha Anderson, Rekia Boyd, Miriam Carey, Michelle Cusseaux, Kayla Moore).
Black people, Brown people, indigenous people and poor people in general are catching hell. In the Dakotas, regular GDI’s (gotdamn individuals) sicc’d dogs on Native American protestors who simply wanted to enforce a court order that government had to wait to build an oil pipeline through their SACRED LAND. The water in Flint and many other urban cities is poisoned. There is more outrage at athletes complaining about injustice than outrage over actual injustice.
HOWEVER, people of color are expected to jump in like full-blooded Americans to save this nation from ruin from an completely incompetent presidential candidate of your own creation even though we continue to be treated like 3rd class citizens that have yet to see the vast benefits the “dream” supposedly has to offer. (Takes breath…) Right?
At this point, people disgust me and therefore Donald Trump is perfect for you. He will continue the epic, historical, long-legged legacy of flat-out bigotry and hatred that is truly American. Don’t piss on us and tell us its the rain. Don’t give me Booty-O’s and say its Cheerios, b. Of course that makes little sense, as do these times. I have been an activist and mentally awoke longer than I have not. I’m going for self and community. If you aren’t with that, stay out of my path.