Last night, Samsung celebrated the launch of the Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note5 by hosting an intimate dinner with special guest hosts Chrissy Teigen, Bryce Dallas Howard, Jamie Foxx, Gabrielle Union, Dwyane Wade, Demi Lovato and many more.
Russell Simmons, Brian Greenberg, Aldis Hodge (Straight Outta Compton) and more were treated to an exclusive performance by A$AP Rocky and spent the evening dancing to the beats of DJ M.O.S. The star-studded celebration previewed the stunning and powerful Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note5, which will be available nationwide starting August 21st.
Here are some fun fact notable moments from the night:
· Gabrielle Union gushing about Dwyane Wade planning a surprise vacation for their one year anniversary.
· Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade saying that they keep their marriage strong by surrounding themselves with couples in strong relationships
· Demi Lovato was super excited to meet Tyrese and snap a selfie with him with her Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
· A$AP Rocky treated hundreds of fans to a private concert, preforming hit songs such as “Yams Dream Intro”, “Hella Hoes”, “Lord Pretty Flocko”, “M’s” and “Trillmatic”.
· Chrissy Teigen shared that she’s thrilled with her new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note5 commercial; it’s the first commercial she’s been featured in. She noted that she’s been getting “millions” of tweets about it every day since it started airing last week.
· Guests were able to choose A$AP Rocky’s last song with the new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note5… and the fan favorite was his song, “Problems”.
Check out more photos from the event below. Photos by WireImage for Samsung.