Drake

Hip-Hop Rumors: FOOTAGE – Drake Addresses Chris Brown Fight Night During Jones Beach Show

The show must go on – and despite Drizzy Drake’s bottle throwing melee with Chris Brown the other night in NYC, and the impending legal ramifications, he still has to finish out his “Club Paradise” tour. Last night, Drake performed his first show since the big publicized fight night, and he took the opportunity to clear up a few things about the fight. Check out the video and read what Drake said below:

“You were having a good night so far, you done had a couple drinks, you done met a couple thangs, and then the ni**a in the corner start looking at you funny and you feel a motherfu**in’ way about it. And then somebody going to the bathroom bumps you with their elbow and you like, ‘What the f**k?’ At that time in my life, there’s really only one ni**a that I wanna hear,” said the Young Money rapper, before Waka Flocka joined him for “Round of Applause.”

We hear the extra security placed around the venue and on the sides of the stage was hard to miss at the Nikon at Jones Beach Theater. Nonetheless, the show went off without a hitch and included sets from Waka Flocka Flame, 2 Chainz, Meek Mill, French Montana, and J. Cole.

The 15,000-plus audience was also treated to surprise guests, including Busta Rhymes, A$AP Rocky, and Dipset’s Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, and Cam’ron. Check out some footage from the show below, courtesy of the homie Nigel D. from RealTalkNY:

  • Oknas

    Drake thuggin now?

    I get it, Drake is Pac, Brown is Biggie and rihanna is faith? lol

    • Devils Tray.

      and meek mill is puff

      • >> In Puffy’s Voice : ” TAKE THAT!! TAKE THAT! TAKE THAT!!!”

        >>WHILE SMASHING BREEZY WITH CHAMPANGE BOTTLE LIKE STEVE STOUTE

  • Nemesis_Enforcer

    Wow. Dumb songs sound even dumber in concert

  • TALK_BOSS

    What a piss poor attempt at damage control…..smh

  • Miss Sarah

    wasnt the FIRST show since it happened..  he performed in saratoga NY on thursday night.. 

  • jahivah

    Never understood the infatuation with being a thug. Thugs only aspron is to do enough dirt to make enough money to stop doing the shit that they do. Yet you have rich clowns running around trying to live that life. Stupidity is at an all time high.

  • ccwaterbound32

    totally pitiful and square as hell but what’s even more pathetic? the crowd cheering his clown azz on.

    • StinkPinkGators313

      Yeah its a shame, but then again 95% of the crowd is lil white girls and the other 5% is gay dudes.

  • rep87

    Now this bottle throwing Queen just stuck his foot in his mouth and gave some proscutor ammo and civil atty to file lawsuits for everybody struck by this cowards actions in the club

    • Weedras

      i watched some footage before the fight and that’s a part of his show…

    • Detroit Chick

      ikr dumb ass, he think he hard now cuzz he threw a bottle. I swear he only pulled tht  shit cuz Common called his ass sweet an everyone else sayin he gay

  • funnybunnyrunny

    he said that same line at the concert i was at weeks ago. its his way of introducing flocka. he wasnt talking about the club fight at all. this is a total BS post.

    • STONE DIGGY

      same thing some one else said cmon aubry give us real wat is this shit aboot lol

  • Pingback: Hip-Hop Rumors: FOOTAGE – Drake Addresses Chris Brown Fight Night During Jones Beach Show « THUGDIRT.COM OFFICIAL FANSITE()

  • Pingback: Hip-Hop Rumors: FOOTAGE – Drake Addresses Chris Brown Fight … | Music@theGrind()

  • Pingback: Hip-Hop Rumors: FOOTAGE – Drake Addresses Chris Brown Fight … |()

  • Pingback: Hip-Hop Rumors: FOOTAGE – Drake Addresses Chris Brown Fight … | 2unes Music News()

  • french montana wearing a golden girl blouse??? lol