Editor’s Note: “Feel Rich” is our partnership with QD3, the talented son of music legend Quincy Jones. “Feel Rich” is all about creating a healthy lifestyle for Hip-Hop culture – both the artists and the fans. Enjoy!
Feel Rich Advisor, Terry Williams, breaks down the difference between good fats and bad fats. Take a few minutes to let his simple explanation sink in. Have questions for Terry? Tweet him (@TerrytheTrainer) or e-mail us info at www.feelrich.com.
TERRY’S SIX PACK: 6 Essential Habits For Etching Your Abs
1) EAT CLEAN: The old cliche is true – abs are made in the kitchen! To keep the tummy tight, avoid salt, sauces, and sugars. Limiting these will ensure that you have less bloating and fatty tissue in the midsection. Are you up for the challenge?
2) CRACK A SWEAT: Tons of crunches daily is great, but you can boost the benefits of core work by adding cardio. When you increase your heart rate and crack a sweat, you reduce body fat which helps those abs you’ve been working on to pop through. Show it off!
3) DRINK MORE WATER: H2O pushes out toxins and keeps you hydrated. But did you know it also supports a leaner physique? Water works wonders for you, so cut the sodas and chug the good stuff. Cheers!
4) CHANGE YOUR WORKOUT:
Tired of the same old routine? Your abs might be, too! Jump on the web and search articles and videos for new ideas. FeelRich.com
has tons of fun new ideas you can incorporate into your workouts for a refreshing shock to the body that demands results.
5) ASK QUESTIONS: Never be afraid to seek guidance. It’s never fun to run the hamster wheel and see no results. Have a friend who’s more fit than you? Great! Ask them to share their ideas with you. A workout buddy can be a motivator and accountability partner, giving you an edge in the chase for a solid core.
6) CONSISTENCY: No tips, no tools, and no trainers will ever work, unless YOU work. So get rockin’ and stay on your grind! Fitness is yours for the taking, but it will cost you some dedicated effort. Go get it!