We are still loving Tink’s Winter’s Diary 3, the follow up to its predecessor, last year’s Vol. 2. The mixtape contains 10 strong tracks with production credits from her mentor Timbaland, C-Sick, Cookin Soul, and Jelan Abrams. Tink proves once again to be a refreshing voice in music. Although Tink has become one of our favorite rappers, this effort is aimed at her R&B fans. Tink proves with Winter’s Diary 3 that she is the saving force for bringing back what’s been missing in R&B. The quality of the tracks leaps off the page and will leave fans anticipating her upcoming debut album ‘Think Tink’. Winter’s Diary 3 is that intimate, thoughtful, internal monologue/ narrative driven, and emotion evoking R&B the game misses. Despite Tink’s young age (20), she knows her music! She often pays homage to those who came before her. The influence of the golden era that was ’90s R&B and classic early 2000s R&B are written all over this project!
Click HERE to listen to the entire mixtape on MyMixtapez.
01. I Like (Prod. By C Sick)
02. H20 (Prod. By Jelan Abrams)
03. Very Very Special (Prod. By Cookin Soul)
04. Jupiter (Prod. By DJ Wes)
05. L.E.A.S.H (Prod. By Timbaland)
06. There’s Somebody Else (Prod. By Silly Tha Producer)
07. Stripclub (Prod. By DJ Wes, Dre Native, D3)
08. Medicine Interlude (Prod. By Jelan Abrams)
09. Route 42 To San Fran (Prod. By Cookin Soul)
10. Afterparty (Prod. By DJ Wes, Chef Byer)