McDonald’s Sued After Child Eats Used Condom

Mom Sues McDonald’s After Kid Eats Used Condom

(AllHipHop News) A Chicago mom recently filed a lawsuit against McDonald’s claiming her 3-year-old son ate a used condom found at the restaurant’s  play area.

Anishi Spencer filed the suit Wednesday on behalf of herself and her two children, Jonathan, 3 years old at the time of the incident, and Jacquel, 2, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Both boys needed medical attention after the oldest coughed up part of the latex condom. Spencer is asking that the fast food giant pay $50,000 for her kids medical bills.

After learning of the lawsuit, McDonald’s released a statement to Huffington Post:

“Providing a safe, clean environment is a top priority for us. This restaurant is no exception. We take these matters seriously and investigate all claims to gather the facts. At the time the lawsuit was filed, we had not completed our investigation and at no time have we given the alleged object in question to examine. These are just allegations and we strongly caution anyone from jumping to conclusions without having the facts.

Because this is now a pending legal matter, it would be inappropriate to further comment or speculate.”

Wanda Haltek, Director of Operations
McDonald’s USA

There is a lot not to love about this.